GILGEN SLM SLIDING SYSTEM
Flexibility in all functions
The design concept uses modular components (Kit) thereby ensuring maximum flexibility with a minimum of effort.
Robust drive unit
With maintenance-free direct current motor, power electronics for the motor regulation, mains connection with plug supply.
Intelligent Micro-Processor System
With automatic self-diagnostic, self-monitoring operating sequences, low-noise and optimized travelling characteristics.
Automatic Self-Learning Process, Test with:
• Measurement of mass and friction
• Preliminary adjustment of the maximum admissible speed, between 0,6 – 0,7 m/s
• Maximum static force of 150 N, in accordance with the CEN/FCOS safety regulations
• Photoelectric cell testing
• Automatic end positioning
Optimal Running Characteristics
• With the special carrier profile
• With wear-free and low-noise high resistant covering of synthetic material
A Wide Choice of Options and Extension Possibilities
• For abnormally high wing weights an additional motor can be added
• Interface connections for internal pilot systems
• Functional modifications of the object
Guideway Profile, Optimal Running Characteristics
• With ball-bearing-mounted multiple rollers made of wear-free synthetic material
• With wing suspensions with lateral and height adjustment